1. City Utility Services

    City Utility Services - Water Water and Wastewater service is provided by the City of Rollingwood. To establish new service, drop by the Rollingwood Municipal Building located at 403 Nixon Drive in Rollingwood. There is a $500 deposit for new residential customer accounts. Commercial account deposits are by meter size. Please contact City Hall for more information. To report a water leak call AWR Services, Inc. at 512-402-1990, 24-hours a day. For sewer problems call AWR Services, inc. at 512-402-1990, 24-hours a day. For water and sewer billing questions contact AWR Services, Inc. at 512-402-1990. Monthly bills can be mailed to AWR Services, Inc, at 500 North Capitol of Texas Highway, #1-125, Austin, TX 78746. A payment drop box is located near the front door at the Rollingwood City Hall, 403 Nixon Drive. In case of emergency, call the Rollingwood Police Department at 512.328.1900

  2. Blackboard Citizens Alert

    The City of Rollingwood is pleased to announce the launch of the Blackboard Connect service, our new city-to-resident notification system.

  3. Community Calendar

    Join in community events - view the Community Calendar and stay informed.

  4. Westlake Fire Department

    The Westlake Fire Department serves the cities of Rollingwood, West Lake Hills, and surrounding Travis County.