OFFICIAL PUBLIC NOTICES
- Board of Adjustment Notice of Public Hearing - 301 Inwood Road - Jan. 8, 2019
- Rollingwood Residents and Business Owners: You should have received a letter regarding the boil water event which occurred in October as a result of record rains. This link 2018 Water Treatment Violation Letter contains a copy of the letter and provides an explanation of the event and why the boil water notice was issued by the City of Austin, and subsequently the City of Rollingwood which purchases its water from Austin Water - Posted Jan. 8, 2019
- RFP - Recruitment Services - Chief of Police - Posted September 18, 2018
- RFP - City Attorney Services - Posted September 19, 2018
- Water Increase Letter to Citizens (March 2018) - Posted September 10, 2018
- Notice of Public Hearing on Special Use Permit for Rollingwood Towne Centre - Posted September 6, 2018.
- Notice of Public Hearing - Proposed 2018-2019 Budget Meeting on September 6, 2018
- REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) - for Infrastructure Improvement Plan - Posted June 25, 2018. Notice for RFQ RFQ Document ADDENDUM to RFQ Map 2018
- NOTICE OF CANDIDATE FILING PERIOD - GENERAL ELECTION AND SPECIAL ELECTION ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2018. - Posted on June 15, 2018.
- 2017 Rollingwood Annual Water Quality Report - Posted June 1, 2018.
- NOTICE OF PROJECTS - Rollingwood Community Development Corporation - Posted May 10, 2018.
- NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM - November 2, 2017 Park Master Plan Workshop(s) 10-27-17